Slide # 1

Welcome to Bloodite

Welcome to Bloodite, a site dedicated to the Blood Community Read More

Slide # 2

Blood 2 Classic

Complete conversion of Blood 2: The Chosen on the Blood classic build engine! WIP Read More

Slide # 2

Caleb is back!

Caleb is back to fight the Cabal one more time Read More

Slide # 3

Add-Ons

New Add-ons, Mods, Weapons, Levels, Nightmares... and Blood... Come get some Read More

Slide # 4

Artwork

Artwork, additions, stories and other stuff related with Blood World Read More

Slide # 5

Blood Classic

Reviews of The Classic and Legendary Blood, for MS-DOS, and reviews of Remakes and Ports made by the fanbase Read More


3/20/2017

Blood 2 Classic - Mac-10 Submachine Gun



Greetings Bloodites,

As a beggining for this new project -Blood 2 Classic- I want to show you the first sprites I was working on.
This time I did a conversion of the Mac-10 Submachine Gun from Blood 2 to the Blood classic style.

For me is one of the most iconic weapons of Blood 2, so I thought was a good beggining to start with.

Shown below you can find all the sprites, that are an alpha version that for sure I´ll need to work more on:


I hope you like it.

Also I did a fast photoshoped screenshot to show more or less how it can look in-game:



2 comentarios: