Slide # 1

Welcome to Bloodite

Welcome to Bloodite, a site dedicated to the Blood Community Read More

Slide # 2

Blood 2 Classic

Complete conversion of Blood 2: The Chosen on the Blood classic build engine! WIP Read More

Slide # 2

Caleb is back!

Caleb is back to fight the Cabal one more time Read More

Slide # 3

Add-Ons

New Add-ons, Mods, Weapons, Levels, Nightmares... and Blood... Come get some Read More

Slide # 4

Artwork

Artwork, additions, stories and other stuff related with Blood World Read More

Slide # 5

Blood Classic

Reviews of The Classic and Legendary Blood, for MS-DOS, and reviews of Remakes and Ports made by the fanbase Read More


3/18/2017

About Me


Greetings bloodites.

First of all I go to present myself.

I´m Roberto Julio Alamo, alias "Rolls" -JoJo in the Tranfusion forums-, and I´m a Old School fps fan. For me the three pillars and best fps are Doom II, HeXen, and of course Blood.
Back in the time I did many Blood levels, but so amateur and I didn´t released it online.

I created sites to dedicate to Doom and HeXen in the past, dedicated to news and to add my different mods and addons, but until now I didn´t create one for Blood. The lack of time and the problems to deal with the private sourcecode made me lazy during a while to try to create addons, but now I will try to solve this :)

I created Bloodite site as a tribute to Blood, to the Blood Community, and to share my ideas and new projects related with Caleb and the awesome Blood World. I hope you enjoy the contents that I´ll start to show from now on.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario